Email Interception Information

David E. Smith dave at bureau42.ml.org
Sun Nov 16 19:11:54 PST 1997

Is it a good sign or a bad sign when you start appearing as a spoofgram from
somewhere in Canada?  (This isn't me, but it's an above-average forgery. :)

dave

--

Today's pseudorandom quote:
`Nineteen Eighty-Four' was a warning, not a blueprint!

David E. Smith, P O Box 324, Cape Girardeau MO USA 63702