Nakatuji-san and Male PenPals

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sun Nov 16 11:34:26 PST 1997

Tim May wrote:
> At 10:37 AM -0700 11/16/97, xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Tim May <tcmay at got.net> said:
> >>(I did the same search several days ago, as Nakatuji once again became
> >>news here, and couldn't find any references at all to his exact name.
> >>Maybe the sites or archives that carried his pen pal requests, if it was
> >>he and not some other with the same name, had flushed this older stuff.)
> >
> >Well I did some searching myself and the only thing I could find out side
> >of the CP-Archives was the one post to the Einstein Male PenPal webpage
> >using the e-mail address below.
> >
> >http://cuy.net/~einstein/local/malebook.html
> >
> >Nobuki Nakatuji <nn1332 at galaxynet.or.jp>

> Is this the same Nobuki Nakatuji asking for money  for descriptions of
> crypto programs? ("What am Misty?"..."You send money, I send description")

ROTFL!

I look up all of the URLs in the InfoWar Chronicles sent
to the list and I was mystified as to why the one you
just mentioned (http://cuy.net/~einstein/local/malebook.html)
was linked to when I clicked on the word _extortion_.
Now it makes sense. Kinda. Maybe.

If you click on the highlighted text _terrorists steeped in
extremism and political hatred_ it sends you to whithouse.gov.
When I get one of those chapters when I am too fucked up to
read I just read the highlighted text and see where it goes
and its usually pretty weird.
I wonder if Nobuki charges his _pen pals_ the same price as
he charges cypherpunks. ;P ($50 to have him _play Misty_
for us). ;P