This judge needs killing

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 04:52:13 PST 1997

> >Judge David Selwood today sentenced 3 writers for the magazine "Green
> >Anarchist" to 3 years imprisonment each for their articles in the
> >magazine which he concluded incited others to break the law.
> >(...)
> >Another judge who has richly earned the death penalty.

> The death penalty is completely inappropriate for this kind of crime.
> It should be reserved for the most serious of criminal actions, the most
> egregious murders, terrorism, genocide.

No, this judge is guilty of false imprisonment, if I kidnapped you and
falsely imprisoned you for 3 years in a 6x9 cell where you would live
with another inmate, and prison officers who may turn a blind eye when
you were raped by the other prisoners, I should be expecting to die for
my crimes.

> Calling for the death penalty for crimes which do not themselves involve
> killing only cheapens life.  Before long you too will support shooting
> graffiti vandals and nuking London.

No, I support flogging of graffiti vandals (killing for repeat
offenders), and assasinations as a means of removing government
criminals, nuking is too indiscriminate.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/