Key Signing

lcs Mixmaster Remailer mix at anon.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Nov 14 18:24:16 PST 1997

>BTW, I was farting around and discovered that I could change the
>password on a revoked secret key. This means that someone can crack
>the password on your revoked secret key if they have access to it.
>This would make your new key vulnerable if you used the same password.
>
>I suppose this qualifies as PGP trivia, but if it saves the life of
>just one fascist dicator...
>
>!Knott (Who's dare?)

When I read this a quote from Independance Day came to mind. The aliens just
blew up New York and a cable exec is sitting in his car. As the firestorm
comes towards him and he's facing both immiment death by being crushed by
cars displaced by the explosion and becoming a Whopper(tm) from the
firestorm he looks out and says simply:

"Ohhhhhhhh craaaaaaap."