Br'er Tim and the Bug Hole

Anonymous Remailer goddesshera at juno.com
Fri Nov 14 03:56:10 PST 1997

On Wed, Nov 12, 1997 at 01:16:36AM -0800, Blanc wrote:
> Kent Krispin wrote:
>
> >Tim, like many, rationalizes his simmering anger by blaming it all on
> >the "bastids in the gubmit".  But it doesn't take much insight to see
> >that there is something a little deeper going on, something a little
> >sad.
>

> By jove, I think I've "got" it -  there *is* something deeper going on
here:

> Tim is really an undercover 'narc' -  through his provocative remarks
he's
> actually encouraging all the violent terrorists on the list to come out
of
> their lurking holes and reveal themselves.  Then he's going to turn
them
> all in for a cash reward, which he'll use to buy more high-tech stock.
>
> Yeah, that's it!

Could be, almost.  He wouldn't be a narc -- he would work for another
agency -- and he doesn't have to turn them in: they reveal themselves.

In any case, he serves the function, whether deliberately or not.

This message was automatically remailed. The sender is unknown, unlogged,
and nonreplyable. Send complaints and blocking requests to
<goddesshera at juno.com>.