Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Nov 13 09:58:18 PST 1997

At 9:42 AM -0700 11/13/97, Anonymous wrote:

>This illustrates what a liability the poster has become to the cypherpunks.
>The group is becoming just another militia front, identified with racism
>and white supremacy, applauding violent murder of government agents,
>one step from applauding the Oklahoma killings.  Its original purpose
>all but forgotten, the list has died, poisoned by the hatred flowing from
>its leader.

If you don't like my views, use your filters.

Or set up Yet Another Personal List (like those set up by Perry, Lewis,
Declan, Bob, Nick, and others). Then you can exclude me from your YAPL. The
Cypherpunks list is, unlike these YAPLs, uncensored, unfiltered at the
source, and open to any and all subscribers.

I call em as I see em when it comes to our Japanese (in name, as he may
actually not be Japanese, given his "hotmail" account) who sends us his
"send me money I send you Misty code" crap.

--Tim May