Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

VME Encryption matrix at meganet.com
Tue Nov 11 18:08:57 PST 1997

Dear Paul,

I'll ignore all profanities and go straight to the points you make:

1) Never heard of LCSR (or whatever) and we market our product ourself,
Meganet Corporation from California USA.

2) AOL, NCR, Perot Systems & dozens other have already looked into the
product and contaced us, so yes, they did saw it and liked what they saw.

3) you use a lot of acronyms - what is CMR ? LCSR ?

4) If you've been misinformed, then I hope that straighten it up for you,
and if you're still upset about whatever, may god bless you.

more info at www.meganet.com

If you want more info and can keep a decent language, email us back. If you
preffer to keep on flaming, cool for you, but we won't bother answering.

p.s. - I wonder if you know what's the source of all the bad rep we've got
- nobody knows us and we never posted anything on your forum, so what the
heck ?

Thanks.