1st Ammendment Tossed in Paladin Case

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 11 10:35:02 PST 1997

Tim May wrote:

>But in many ways, this is good news. The war is coming faster than I thought.

WSJ reports today on the increasing conservatism of the military and
disputes about the pretense of civilian control, with some officers calling
for responsible action to compensate for societal breakdown.

It cites several examples of military members preparing for war at home,
as mentioned here earlier by Attila and others, with two Marine writers
claiming that the next Somolia will be here.

This, coupled with reports on LEA inheritance of military equipment and
lavish civilian funding to fight terrorism, portends more than Jim Bell
(Tim May?) -type sniper takeouts.

Free fire zones may be in the offing, or surgical wasting of underground
bunkers and germmakers (troublemakers). Wrathful Mars sees no innocents,
so preaches the terrorist freedom warfighters pursuing a dream of winner
take all, so sorry constitutional fundies, we're the warmonger biz.