Australian banks using uncracakble IDEA!

Jyri Kaljundi jk at stallion.ee
Tue Nov 11 06:13:26 PST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Anonymous wrote:

> (Those Australian banks that offer Web banking sites do, in fact,
> use a strong form of cryptography known as IDEA, which is thought
> to be effectively uncrackable.)

Are there any numbers available about different countries that have web
banking services, how many banks there are in each country, how many
people are using the services, and may be a URL of the bank. If you know
this kind of data, please mail it to me, when I put together the list I
will make a summary of it.

Like in Estonia 3 banks of 11 have Internet banking services available, at
least the same amount will follow soon, and about 1% of country's
population is using Internet banking services.

Jyri Kaljundi
jk at stallion.ee
AS Stallion Ltd
http://www.stallion.ee/