Gun Control brings on a new arms race

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Mon Nov 10 15:00:27 PST 1997

Tim May wrote:
At the San Francisco Gun Show this past weekend, I watched with great
amusement as the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office deputies and Brisbane
Police stared in apparent horror as citizen-units loaded up on
high-capacity mags, armor-piercing ammo, Class III body armor, and on and
on. The cops are stationed at the door, ostensibly to spot gross violations
of the law, such as carry of loaded weapons. The cops asked me if I was
carrying guns into the show to sell...I just shrugged. Without a warrant,
they were helpless to do more than just ask. It was a gas.

Gee, sounds like Christmas. Christmas starts earlier every year.

Sparticus