Freeware SET?

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd dee at cybercash.com
Sun Nov 9 11:16:07 PST 1997

The SET reference implementation was written only with a concern for protocol
correctness and essentially no concern for operational usability.  It is not
clear to me that a product could be based on it without a lot of additonal
work.  But I suppose it might be useful for hacking...

Donald

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 978-287-4877(tel)     dee at cybercash.com
   318 Acton Street        +1 978-371-7148(fax)     dee at world.std.com
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.privacy.org/ipc