SUCCESS ON THE NET

38121737 at ibm.net 38121737 at ibm.net
Sun Nov 9 22:09:08 PST 1997

Hello:

I would like to share with you some information that will help you be successful at
marketing online. If you're not interested then click on the reply button and type REMOVE
in the subject area and send it back to me and I will remove you from my list.

First of all for only $69 you can become an Insider and receive many benefits:

EMAIL PLATINUM SOFTWARE/ONE MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES/REMOVAL LISTS/
CHECK-BY-FAX, PHONE, EMAIL SOFTWARE/ADVERTISING/FORUMS & CHAT
TO HELP YOU FIND OUT WHAT OTHER SUCCESSFUL MARKETERS ARE DOING
AND LOTS OF OTHER SOFTWARE. CHECK OUT THE WEB SITE TO FIND OUT
MORE!   http://www.insidermall.com    PIN# 1184

Maybe you don't have anything to market or would be interested in other opportunities
to market. Pull my fax-on-demand at 716-720-2103  document #1 for some excellent
opportunities and information on my fax broadcasting services and fax lists. Fax the last
page to 334-297-5905 and I will fax or email you 152 clean MLM fax numbers.

If you were to ask me which opportunity has the greatest income potential I would tell you-
SOLUTIONS FOR TROUBLED TIMES. It is a PC-based system that provides valuable
information on offshore banking/investments, reducing income taxes, and it is also a lead
generating and advertising program. You don't have to worry about some company
giving you the shaft because with SFTT you are in control. It pays on 7 levels and you
also receive a self-replicating web page. Call the toll-free hotline at 800-935-5171 #3021
and then email or fax me for more information. You may also listen to the weekly
conference call on Tuesdays at 10:30 pm EST by calling 423-362-4350  ext. 4201.

Thanks for reading this and may you have success on the net!

 DON- EMAIL:  nobber at ibm.net      FAX: 334-297-5905