Free Website for Any Business

inbiz at ultramax.net inbiz at ultramax.net
Sat Nov 8 12:50:43 PST 1997

I will give you a FREE FOREVER website for ANY BUSINESS
(except porn or illegal, of course) just for visiting my website.

That's right, I'm  trying to generate traffic to my website, so as
an incentive to get you there, I'll GIVE you your very own website.
(There's even a cool page wizard that makes it a snap to create
your webpage).

Email me back and I'll tell you the address to go to.

Best Wishes to you in everything you're doing!
Lisa

If you'd like to be removed from this mailing list,
please hit reply and type remove in the subject line.