Send Targeted Email, Make $$$

mouzairua57 at msn.com mouzairua57 at msn.com
Fri Nov 7 22:55:52 PST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000">SOL TEST COLOR
</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3>       </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=4><B>EARN BIG MONEY WITH OUR NEW TARGETED EMAIL
 TECHNOLOGY.</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3></B>

I would like to introduce you to a new email technology that will change the bulk email business forever!  We all have heard of people making large amounts of money using bulk email.  Now you have access to a  new technology that will make sending mass bulk email obsolete.  No longer will you have to send out hundreds of thousands of emails to get the results you want.  No longer do you have to spend money on email addresses or spend valuable time cutting and pasting addresses from newsgroups, member directories, or web pages.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>CHERRY PICKER</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3> will allow you to harvest tens of thousands of addresses or dozens of addresses. It all depends on the parameters you choose. It takes names straight from web pages that search engines find for you. The searches are based on the "key words" you use.  No more having to do mass bulk email to get results or spending money on email addresses that are not targeted or deliverable.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>CHERRY PICKER PRO</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3>, like Cherrypicker is a multi-threaded application that
allows you to choose how many connections to run at one time (up to 43 depending on your connection).  Cherrypicker Pro  comes configured to read public servers and pull addresses from over 27,000 different newsgroups. If you choose to read the news groups from your ISP'S server it's even faster.

Either version of CHERRY PICKER is very easy to run and is now available in a trial version (the Cherrypicker demo will allow you to harvest 50 addresses, 5 times and the Cherrpicker Pro will allow you to harvest 5000 addresses from newsgroups 5 times). This should be plenty of time to see if you like it. The programs are so simple you'll think you overlooked something.  After downloading, all you have to do is double click the icon, put in your keyword, and it will do the rest.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>IT REALLY IS THAT EASY!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3>

Depending on how you set up your searches you can collect thousands of email addresses every day and they can be as general or as targeted as you want. The cost of the programs are $250.00 each or both for $400.00. </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3> To order or to request a trail version sent to you  via email call our office at 904-788-3455 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday - Friday EST.</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3>  We will email you a trail version immediately.  Once you play with the program we are sure you will want the full versions.  We take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.  Thank you for calling and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=5><B>CALL 1-904-788-3455 NOW FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL VERSION!!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#00ffff" SIZE=3></B>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
</PRE></HTML>