Your Boardroom Info Package...

net at we-deliver.net net at we-deliver.net
Thu Nov 6 16:29:43 PST 1997

Thank you for reviewing the material below. It will not be re-sent.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS...
..may be the toughest, most responsible step in your career --
because it isn't a "job", yet literally sets the future of every
corporation, large and small. As a rising business achiever, you
know how crucial boardroom savvy is to your future. But you've also
seen how the 1990's have put directors under a harsh new spotlight from
shareholders, the media, lawmakers and regulators.

What you may NOT know, however, is how the best, most effective
directors cope with these demands, the crucial procedures and
behind-the-scenes skills learned only on the spot in the boardroom.
You don't learn these ultimate career skills from a book or MBA
class. Only the men and women who serve on our top boards, and
their corporate secretaries and counsels -- the real insiders -- could
give you these insights.

And now they can. My online newsletter, BOARDROOM INSIDER, gives
you confidential, first-person tips from those who work on and with
our best boards, in their own words. A goldmine of brief, solid, how-to
tips on making a board work better, gaining your place in the
boardroom, mastering the demands of time, info overload,
administration and boardroom politics. Whether you're a boardroom
vet, a new director, a board advisor, or taking your first steps
up to the boardroom, my BOARDROOM INSIDER offers the
online intelligence you'll need.

Come to my website

http://www.nethawk.com/~ward/

..and find out how you can become a BOARDROOM INSIDER

As a special BONUS, just add the Discount Code number "50" on the
order form, and deduct $50 OFF the listed subscription price (good
through 11/20/97 only).

To be removed, please click Reply and
type "remove" as your subject header.