Why porn must be stopped at all costs, by Jodi Hoffman

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} dformosa at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 00:18:06 PST 1997

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 semprini at theschool.com wrote:

> > Studies have shown that
> > an event which lasts even so much as three-tenths of a second, within
> > five to ten minutes has produced a structural change in the brain.
> > Exposure to porn causes actual brain damage, especially in a child.
>
> Wrong. Exposure to pornography does not cause "brain damage" or
> "structural changes in the brain."

Well part of it true,  exsposure to porn will cause structural changers in
the brain,  so will exsposure to high art,  these are called memroise and
are necery for the propper functions of the brain.  Thay do not cause
brain dammige.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?   ex-net.scum and proud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument