money making opportunity

west billy at bingo.edu
Sat Nov 1 03:58:53 PST 1997

<<Just what you needed, just when you needed it!>>

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. Initially I let no one in the organization know that I was an attorney and, to my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Sincerely yours,
Phillip A. Brown

"Please Read This Twice!"

Dear friend,

This is a "ONE-TIME MESSAGE" you were randomly selected to receive this. There is no need to reply to remove the message, you will receive no further mailings from us. If you have interest in this GREAT INFORMATION, please do not click reply, use the contact information in this message. Thank You! :-)

Print This Now For Future Reference

The following income opportunity is something you may be interested in taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!

You are about to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! Please read the enclosed program.. THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

This is a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, read the program... THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

You are looking at the most profitable and unique program you may ever see.  It has demonstrated ability to generate large sums of money.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever growing population which needs additional income.

This is a legitimate LEGAL moneymaking opportunity.  It does not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail.  If you believe that some day you will get that lucky break that you have been waiting for, this is it!  Simply follow the easy instructions, and your dream will come true! This electronic multi-level marketing program works perfectly every time.

Thousands of people have used this program to raise capital to start their own business, pay off debts, buy homes, cars, etc., even retire!  This is your chance, so don't pass it up.

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:  We sell thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs us next to nothing to produce and email. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business on line (with your computer).

The product in this program is a series of four businesses and financial reports. Each $5.00 order you receive by "snail mail" will include the e-mail address of the sender. To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. THAT'S IT!...the $5.00 is yours! This is the GREATEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!
Let's face it, the profits are worth it! THEY'RE TREMENDOUS!!!So go for it. Remember the 4 points and we'll see you at the top!

*****I N S T R U C T I 0 N S*****

This is what you MUST do

1. Order all 4 reports listed and numbered from the list below.  For each report send $5.00 CASH, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to each person listed.  When you order, make sure you request each SPECIFIC report.  You will need all four reports, because you will be saving them on your computer and reselling them.

2. IMPORTANT-DO NOT alter the names, or their sequence other than instructed in this program! Or you will not profit the way you should.

 Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours, moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 to REPORT #4. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped off the list and is NO DOUBT on the way to the bank.

 When doing this, please make certain you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!Also, DO NOT move the Report/Product positions!

3. Take this entire program text, including the corrected names list, and save it on your computer.

4. Now you're ready to start a massive advertising campaign on the WORLDWIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive, but there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise also. Another avenue which you could use is e-mail mailing lists. You can buy    these lists for under $20/1,000 addresses. START YOUR  AD CAMPAIGN AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (Concealed) FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER. ALWAYS SEND FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL AND PROVIDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR QUICK
DELIVERY.

REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
TANYA Inc.
2057 Westchester Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20902

REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTILEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT#2 FROM:
ATD
808 Patchway Lane
Austin, TX 78748

REPORT #3
"SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

ORDER REPORT#3 FROM:
LIFE LINE ESSENTIALS
1247 Westbridge Drive
Ventura, CA 93003

REPORT#4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT#4 FROM:
KLS Enterprises
5312 S.E. 30 Ave
Ocala, FL 34480-7524

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how it goes. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet could EASILY get a better response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR BUILDING ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow this example for the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5 ($5 x 10)
2nd level--10 members from those $10 ($5 x 100)
3rd level--10 members from those $100 ($5 x 1,000)
4th level--10 members from those $1,000 ($5 x 10,000)
THIS TOTALS------------------------------------------------------------------>$55,550

Remember friends, this is assuming that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone got 20 people to participate! Some people get 100's of recruits...THINK ABOUT IT!

By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE...REPORT #3 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.

REMEMBER-Approx. 50,000 new people get online monthly!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS NOW!!!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY, so you will have them when the orders start coming in , because when you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESS!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

The check point that guarantees your success is simply this-you MUST receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1! THIS IS MUST! If you don't within two weeks, advertise more and send out more programs until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. lf you don't, advertise more and send out more programs until you do.  Once you have received 100, or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX because you will be on your way to the BANK! -OR- You can DOUBLE your effort
s!

REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list you are in front of a DlFFERENT report, so you can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by what report people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY!!!

NOTE: IF YOU NEED HELP with starting a business, registering a business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business taxes.

*******T E S T I M 0 N I A L S***********

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work, you'll lose a lot of money. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. If you are a fellow Christian and are in financial trouble like I was, consider this a sign. I DID!
Good Luck & God Bless You, Sincerely, Chris Johnson

PS Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,500) looks like piled up on the kitchen table?...ITS AWESOME

My name is Frank. My wife Doris and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail"! I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the t
hing didn't work...well, the laugh was on me!. Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was stunned. I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work...I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her "little" hobby. I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me...We owe it all to MLM.
Frank T, Be-Air, MD

(just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. I even checked with the U.S. Post office to verify that the plan was legal.
It definitely is IT WORKS!!!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

This is the only realistic money-making offer I've ever received. I participated because this plan truly makes sense. I was surprised when the $5.00 bills started filling my mail box. By the time it tapered off I had mailed over 8,000 orders with over $40,000 in cash. Dozens of people have sent warm personal notes too, sharing the news of their good fortunes! It's been WONDERFUL.
Carl Winslow Tulsa, OK

This plan works like GANG-BUSTERS!! So far I have had 9,735 total orders OVER $48,000!!! I hope I have sparked your own excitement, if you follow the program exactly, you could have the same success I have, if not better
Your success is right around the comer, but you must do a little work.
Good Luck! G. Bank

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy I was surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders. After that it got so over-loaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before
. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
Mary Rockland, Lansing, Ml

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came... didn't delete this one!...I made $41,000 on the first try!!
D.Wilbum, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and quite soon we will buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Remember, when you order your four reports, SEND CASH. Checks have to clear the bank and create too many delays. Good luck and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

Typically when I look at a money-making deal I want to know if the company is strong, will it be there when it's time for my big pay off. In this crazy thing there is no company intervention for management to blow it. Just people like me ordering directly from the source! Interesting...I had a couple of projects I'd been trying to fund to no avaiI so I thought; Why not give it a try? Well 2 1/2 weeks later the orders started coming in. One project is funded and I'm sure the other will be soon!

We could be printing YOUR testimonial next!!!

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED DOWN THE ROAD TO YOUR
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

To get your new business started quickly contact a bulk emailer to mail out 100,000 letters at once. This will help get you off to a good start. Here are some good quality mailers, you can also look at report # 3 for good sources:

Smith International	        352-629-7695	FL
ALG Marketing	        704-617-6131	NC