Artwork for Webmasters...

art.w at usa.net art.w at usa.net
Sat Nov 1 00:49:31 PST 1997

Dear Webmaster,

Hi, my name is Peggy L. Emmel with Nikki's Web Creations.
We would like to offer our artistic talents to enhance the presence
of your Web Pages. We specialize in custom graphics for your entire
site to include, logo's, image maps, buttons, backgrounds, and web
advertisement banners. <b>Several of our banners have been featured on
Lycos and National Television!</b>

You can offer your clients that artistic, personal touch that makes their
site stand out in a crowd!  Adding this kind of value to your sites,
will bring you <b>more profits...and more customers as well.</b>

 Visit  <A HREF="http://www.nikkiscreations.com/artwork.htm">Nikki's
Custom Graphics</A> to review our artwork.
<b>

For more information on our services, or any other design needs, please
hit reply and send us your name, daytime and evening phone numbers along
with the best time to call. One of our Design Consultants will contact
you, and send any additional information you may need.
</b>

Sincerely,
Peggy L. Emmel
Senior Design Consultant
Nikki’s Web Creations

------------------------------------------------------>

This message brought to you by :

          High Energy Advertising
          Internet Advertising Services
          http://www.high-energy.com
          advertise at high-energy.com
          800-955-6771

If you would like to have your business or service advertised via the
Internet give us a call !! We also offer Hosting Programs, Database,
Website Promotion, Internet Marketing and Consultation.

Re-seller opportunities are available!