[NTSEC] Plaintext passwords exist in registry (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed May 28 14:50:29 PDT 1997

At 4:45 PM -0400 5/28/97, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> [...]

I found mine as well:

http://nsa.gov/secure/national-key-recovery-infrastructure/citizens/m/may-timoth
y-c

I had hope that the mandatory voluntary key recovery infrastructure,
mandated by the Secure and Safe Net Act of 1997, would have taken better
care not to place my key in such a visible place.

Jeesh. But our government must know what it's doing, right?

--Tim May