Nym Servers

Alan Olsen alan at ctrl-alt-del.com
Mon May 26 01:08:06 PDT 1997

As well as active Cypherpunks mirrors, have there been many new nym servers
coming into existance?  Most of them seem to have been dying on the vine.

Info on new or existing nym servers appreciated.  (I am not certain in Raph
has been covering them on the remailer list.)

---
|              "That'll make it hot for them!" - Guy Grand               |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan at ctrl-alt-del.com|