SSZ Lag Test (fwd)

William H. Geiger III whgiii at amaranth.com
Sun May 25 14:39:58 PDT 1997

In <199705251654.LAA24764 at einstein.ssz.com>, on 05/25/97
   at 11:54 AM, Jim Choate <ravage at einstein.ssz.com> said:

> [...]

Hi Jim,

I currently calculate message lag on all cypherpunks messages as part of
my logging process. I will use these figures to calculate both daily &
weekly max/min/avg. Later on I will include lag between servers ie: a
message posted to algebra and received from cyberpass what is the lag.

In the orriginal message posted "SSZ Lag Test" I have not received this
message from the SSZ server or the cyberpass server only the algebra
server. I have subscribed to the ssz server but have not received any mail
from this server yet. I did receive the following message but am not sure
if I am properly subscribed or not.