Sunshine, pools and palm trees

file130 at ibm.net file130 at ibm.net
Sun May 25 03:22:11 PDT 1997

There's a place near Palm Springs, California where palm trees sway,
sparkling hot mineral pools dance in the sunlight and your worries melt
away with the special touch of our world class staff. Spacious rooms,
soothing massages, facials, and body therapies await you.

We have two mineral water wells that continuously pump hot water into
8 pools, (one is Olympic size).

To immediately receive a discount and get a FREE cool T-shirt mailed
to you, call the Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel at 1-800-808-7727 and
mention the Internet offer.

Visit our web site at http://www.dhsspa.com or send us an email to
Spas at earthlink.net for more information.