The Natives Are Getting Restless

Huge Cajones Remailer nobody at huge.cajones.com
Fri May 23 08:16:17 PDT 1997

Friday, May 23, 1997 - 16:33:14 MET

It has been said that the greatest lesson learned from the vietnam
war by the military industrial complex, was the need for effective
disinformation and its role in dividing groups that would otherwise
hang together against a common enemy.

Applied to the home front this translated into "identity" politics.
To break up the antiwar and youth movements of the 60s, everyone
was defined as a minority with their own agenda and lexicon.
Feminists, Vanishing White male,  Black Power advocates,
Gays/Lesbians,  christian peaceniks, hispanic farm workers, etc each
was pitted against the other by underscoring their departure points
in a machevelian plan to divide and conquer those that had united
against the war and the MIC.

For the most part this has been extremely
successful and any meaningful dialogue on a national scale has long
been next to impossible because of it.

List members should be the first to rise above the base tactics of
the enemy. We need to develop a language of inclusion that unites all
of these seemingly disparate peoples against the common enemy.