Western Union & IRS

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Thu May 22 11:39:20 PDT 1997

I donno if this is news or not, but having just visited one of these
places, I noticed prominently place warning signs that transfers over $3K
are reported to the IRS including your SSN, effective May 28 of this year
or something...

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "Boy meets beer.  Boy drinks Beer,     |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|        Boy gets another beer!"         |/\|/\
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  | For with those which eternal lie, with |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"| strange aeons, even death may die.     |.....