Addresses for posts

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu May 22 10:58:33 PDT 1997

At 9:18 AM -0800 5/22/97, tzeruch at ceddec.com wrote:
>Why does everyone still have cypherpunks at toad.com in their Cc: list, or
>how can I get it to work so I don't have to edit the headers (back to the
>procmail manual...)

You quoted my post, and I have usually been one to take the extra time to
change "cypherpunks at toad.com" to either "cypherpunks at algebra.com" or
"cypherpunks at cyberpass.net". Sorry that I did not in this particular case.

All three addresses will work, though it is unknown how long the toad.com
version will continue to work...I assume we'll get some warning if John
decides to stop sending the messages on.

There is also an "ssz.net" address that may also work, which Jim Choate
uses (and runs).

--Tim May