Stealth PGP and OTPs for Plausible Deniability

Adam Back aba at dcs.ex.ac.uk
Thu May 22 10:15:50 PDT 1997

Tim May <tcmay at got.net> writes:
> [...]
> Probably any stealthy versions of PGP or S/MIME would best be handled
> outside of PGP or other vendors...just modify their source code and
> distribute the stealthy versions.

You use Macs, there is a version of PGP for the Mac which does have a
stealth function integrated.  Zbigniew Fiedorowicz
<zigf at mps.ohio-state.edu> has it on his web page.

Zbig produced that as a port of the pgp-stealth 2.x which I did as a
modification of Henry Hastur's pgp-stealth.

pgp-stealth 2.x, a standalone command line utility, for unix, PCs,
etc. to post and pre-process PGP messages is at:

	http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/stealth/

I also have a partly finished stealth as a patch to pgp263i which I'll
finish sometime.

Adam