News from the Front II

news at WEBSTER2.ffg.com news at WEBSTER2.ffg.com
Wed May 21 11:02:42 PDT 1997

An update to our customers and friends on happenings at
F O R E F R O N T  -  Taking the Chaos out of the 'Net
http://www.ffg.com		   Newsletter  5/13/97
Contents:
I.   News from the 'Front
II.  Hot Tip
III. Special Offer
I. News from the 'Front

WebSeeker 3.2 stops information overload! - http://www.ffg.com/seeker/
WebSeeker 3.2 should be your weapon of choice when faced with
information overload.  The latest version of WebSeeker is even faster
than what C|Net already called "blazingly fast!" and you have more
control over your search than ever before!

Newsflash!  Top Publishers Promote WebPrinter
- http://www.ffg.com/press/printtheweb.html
WebPrinter has become the de facto standard for printing from the
Internet.  Millions of Internet users will receive WebPrinter,
ForeFront's leading Internet printing technology, by year-end.

ForeFront begins marketing BMC Software's NetTune Pro
- http://www.ffg.com/press/nettune.html
Just when you thought they had it all, ForeFront Direct now offers
another quality PC/Networking tool.

ForeFront Reports First Quarter Earnings. Sales are up 51% over first
quarter 1996 - http://www.ffg.com/press/Q1_97Release.html
"The sky's the limit!" says Tron Black, Online Sales Director as sales
continue to rise at ForeFront.

II.  Tip o' the Day

Tired of Task Switching?

If you are tired of switching from WebSeeker to your web browser and
back, then your day of deliverance has arrived.  WebSeeker 3.x detects
whether you have Microsoft Internet Explorer installed and embeds
Internet Explorer within WebSeeker if you do.  To activate this
embedded browser, click View/Abstract.  Check out this screen shot!
- http://www.ffg.com/seeker/images/browser.gif
You'll never have to leave WebSeeker again
If you don't have WebSeeker 3.2 then buy it now!
- http://www.ffg.com/seeker/
If you have an earlier version of WebSeeker then upgrade now!
- http://www.ffg.com/seeker/wsupgrade.html

Netscape Users - You can use Netscape as your default browser
and still take advantage of this feature with IE.

Also new in 3.2: Highlight words in any application, hit the
FindNow! icon in your tray and WebSeeker will start your search.
III. Special Offer

ForeFront would like to offer you, our V.I.P.'s, a chance to get
ALL of our Web products (WebSeeker, WebWhacker, and WebPrinter)
at a discount.  Get the Web Bundle for only $89.50 for a limited
time. - http://store.ffg.com/webbundle/