Poison Pill Defense

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Tue May 20 18:42:37 PDT 1997

The probability of innocent people getting in trouble with
this scheme is very high.

For example, a stray cat, a child, a curious bird or even a rat could
open the box and spread the infection.

If you do not do this stuff well enough, in a while the packaging
will break and leak.

The most likely person to suffer will be you, anyway. I could not care
less about you, but these diseases are contagious.

igor

Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:

> I hear from anonymous correspondents that the following
> technique has been successfully deployed among some militia
> members and cypherpunks who fear raids on their private
> property.  Apparently the technique was originally invented
> by a biotech lab that the FDA was planning to shut down in an
> uncivil manner when Kessler first came to power.  The
> lab was never raided.
>
> Preliminary: choose a suitable viral agent.  This may range
> from a short, severe flu to Eubola, depending on the level
> of deterrence desired and safety precautions you have available.
> Long-latency debilitating diseases have also been suggested
> as an especially effective deterrent that puts the property
> owner at less risk of detection.  The property owner must
> obtain both the agent and an effective vaccine.
>
> Step one: immunize household members against this agent.
>
> Step two: create "tamper avenging" packages around the
> house.  Make them very suspicious looking (gun lockers,
> boxes labeled "Danger: Toxic Materials", file folders
> labeled "Assassination Schedule for December", and so on).
> Don't put them where guests, pets, and so on can get to them,
> but in places where the thugs will look.
>
> Step two (detail): the tamper avenging package contains an
> invisible film of the viral agent in fluid adsorbed to a suitable
> carrier.  The carrier is a clear, thin film of sponge-like material that
> produces a fine aerosol of virus containing fluid drops when
> disturbed.  When the package is opened and disturbed, the
> aerosol quickly shoots and and spreads throughout several
> surrounding cubic meters.  Persons unprotected by immunization
> or breathing masks are contaminated with high probability.
> I've heard unconfirmed rumors of a special sponge material
> that lasts for days, infecting a variety of government personnel
> and contractors who come in contact with the evidence, and
> in some cases, depending on the particular vector,
> people they in turn come in intimate contact with.
>
> Obviously I have not provided enough useful information
> in this post to propery implement this technique.  Don't
> try this at home without the help of paid professionals
> (who I hear are making a killing now with the recent
> spate of raids against militias, patriot groups, cypherpunks,
> and so on).
>
> Give me Liberty or Give me Death;
> Johnny Appleseed

	- Igor.