PGP 5.0 beta problem

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sun May 18 20:14:44 PDT 1997

At 12:55 PM 5/18/97 -0700, Steve Schear wrote:
>Have any other Mac CPs tried using verion 5.0 with CryptDisk?  When the
>PGPMenus extension is installed any attempt to open an encrypted volume
>generates a "Not enough memory to mount disk" message.  I ahve pleanty of
>RAM abd suspect a lack of System memory (e.g., stack space).

Seems PGP 5.0 still has some major problems. I can't even get the installer
to work on Win95. It complains about a lack of disk space. I have >1GB free.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi