Nature of Anarchy/ Anarchy of Nature

Huge Cajones Remailer nobody at huge.cajones.com
Sun May 18 15:51:52 PDT 1997

Sunday, May 18, 1997 - 20:46:37 MET

Our form of gov't is based on the Judeo-Christian rooted belief in
unalienable rights. (though the concepts has been around long befor
judaism) These are rights endowed upon us by the life force, they are
inherent in our  creation and are subject only to the laws of the
universe not by any king, or human leader, and so they cannot be
taken away by or infringed on by any human leader or groups.

The whole of the physical universe is bound by laws we do not make
but can only seek to understand. Tuning in and acting in harmony with
the laws of the universe furthers us in our development( ie
agriculture).  Exploiting the laws greedily leads to our
destruction.(ie thoughtless industrialization). Furthering
nature/the life force is good, opposing nature, seeking to conquer
and exploit it, is  bad from our human perspective.

The constitution and bill of rights was the original AP document with
a series of checks and balance designed to keep  ultimate power,
the right to speak out, organise, gather together, rise up and bear
arms, in the hands of the people so no one group could impose the
tyranny of their beliefs and the masses. I believe it is human nature
to cast off the bonds of oppression. This is the assertion of the
life force that always seeks to sustain and perpetuate itself in the
greatest possible array of diversity.

I believe this was a major quantum leap in the history of  human
thought and concioussness. A giant step in the right direction of our
true divinity but it was sorely flawed; By the concept of property
rights. This is where the founding fathers eogos got in the way.

The liberation movements of the last century have been based on the
same concept of unalienable rights and have attempted to fine tune
the document for  a more equitable distribution of planet power to
correct the flaw.

You don't need a weatherman or a clinton to know which way the wind
blows. You don't need to be literate to know who is taking what from
whom. You don't need a judge to tell you right from wrong. you have
instincts that can tell you just fine.

Religion in the earliest sense was the bringing together of the group
in an understanding of their commonanlity and uniqueness in a way
that  stirred up ones feelings of awe for the power of the universe
in order that we would discover our commonality while at the same
time instilling a repect for each of our uniqness. So we could be
inspired to submit to our inner and outer natures and act in harmony
with it and show benevolence in our relations with each other. This
is the ultimate anarchist, a ninja warrior of natures rainbow, who
fights to defend the unalienable rights endowed on all by life force.

I believe that most of the folks on this list aspire to a form of
self govt. A belief and trust in the anarchy of nature tempered with
the benevloence brought about by the recognition of our common
humanity. A state of affairs where each is a ninja/captain of their
own soul.  Who recognize the inhernet rights of all and act
accordingly without coercion or direction from an outside source, for
the laws of the universe are within us. Who respect the rights of the
individual and can let them that would destroy themselves destroy,
themselves and them that would live to live. To live and let live and
live and let die.

I believe the network is the link to the next level of evolution of
human thought and self gov't. A new religion where we can rediscover
our common humanity and regroup as a planet, as the one human tribe.
A way to explore our comon roots and learn and develop appreciation
and respect for our differences. Where in spite of all efforts to propagandize
and spread hate our commanality will emerge. Where all voices can be
heard and equitable solutions worked out. Not by "sheeple" but by
people allowing their primal natural instincts to govern their
actions to be it to  shun, support or defend or defeat someone or
something.

We are retaking repsonsibility for our selves and our fellow humans.

Again, you don't need a Weatherman or an FBI man to know which way
the wind blows. Look outside your window then look inside your
window.

Rainbow Warrior