Do You Accept Credit Cards?

Tony Glavin glavin at best-solutions.com
Sun May 18 18:26:24 PDT 1997

Hi, I was boing a search of web sites that were selling a product or service, and your web site popped up. If this message has been sent to you by mistake, I apologize.

If you are selling a product or service and would like to accept credit cards inexpensively, we have a complete program for you:

Application Fee: $75, refundable if declined
Discount Rate: Around 2%
Transaction Fee: 30 cents
Monthly Minimum Billing Fee: NONE
Monthly Statement Fee: NONE
Processing Software: $395

This software lets you submit the transactions to the credit card processor. It is the same product that others are charging $995 for or leasing for $39 per month on a 48 month lease.

You will be able to accept all major credit cards, even if you are selling over the Internet. You will experience an increase of sales as prospects see you as more credible if you accept credit cards.

If you have any questions about accepting credit cards, please send them via email to:
mailto:glavin at best-solutions.com

Thanks for your time.