The Inducement of Rapid Oxidation of Certain Materials....

Huge Cajones Remailer nobody at huge.cajones.com
Fri May 16 23:57:41 PDT 1997

Duncan Frissell wrote:
> For the actual numbers of the major government murders see
>
> http://www.laissezfaire.org/pl6300.html
>
> DEATH BY GOVERNMENT
> by R.J. Rummel
> (Transaction Books, 1994)

> I. Background Over 133,147,000 Murdered: Pre-Twentieth-Century Democide, 45.
> II. 128,168,000 Victims: The DekaMegaMurderers
> III. 19,178,000 Victims: The Lesser MegaMurderers
> IV 4,145,000 Victims: The Suspected MegaMurderers

Duncan,
  You have to keep in mind that these deaths were all necessary
in order to curtail drug dealing and pornography. (Although it
gave rise to a sharp increase in necrophilia.)

  I read a passage of a book long ago in which a historian recounted
a number of different fallen dictators known for bloody purges who
reminesced that if they had controlled their moments of "softness"
(translate~~killed more of the right people) that they would still
be in power.
  I wonder if Hitler's final words were, "Well, they won't have
Adolf Hitler to kick around, anymore."

DeathMonger