Express Letter

internet at netline.com internet at netline.com
Fri May 16 08:00:39 PDT 1997

Hello,

How are you?

I have found a great way to make an honest and ethical living
on the internet. I work from home using only a computer and a
modem and I have very limited computer experience. If you
would like a free report on this business simply read on.

Entrepreneur Magazine voted "INTERNET CONSULTING"
as the #1 business opportunity for 1997!!  Now any
business or entrepreneur can profit from advertising
on the internet.

So why are so few of them doing it? Because they don't
know how, and there is no one to show them! This has
created an incredible need for Internet Consultants!

Within 4 hours of starting my Internet Consulting
business, I had sold my first ad. Now the requests
to place orders are flowing in. We've had to hire
help to process the orders!

What I do is simply show people who are currently
advertising by conventional means, how we can put
their message in front of over 60 million customers on
the Internet.

This is a low start up, easy maintenance, turn key ,
risk free , 100% guaranteed business. This business
is WHITE HOT!

The time to get in and profit from the INTERNET
is NOW!

Don't let the opportunity of a lifetime pass you by!

For a FREE REPORT on this business (do not hit reply)
simply send an e.mail to our auto responder at:

hitme at answerme.com

and you will have the packet in you e.mail box
within 30 seconds or so.

Best Regards
Bob

Thank You and Good Luck!