Feinswine should be terminated from any role in politics

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu May 15 01:18:34 PDT 1997

At 11:22 PM -0800 5/14/97, Kent Crispin wrote:

>than the state could have killed him, with appeals and all.  Anyway,
>Feinstein has had a fair amount of first hand experience with gun
>violence -- more than most people on this list.  Her stand on gun
>control is probably the most principled and honest one she has made.

I agree. Her stand on gun control and guns _is_ her most principle and
honest one.

After all, she lobbied for gun control, denied she had ever carried a gun,
was found to have been carrying a gun in her purse while denying it and
while proposing to disarm the rest of us, and then dismissed her carrying
of the gun on the grounds that it was just a "teeny little gun" (or
something like this...I don't have her exact quote handy).

Her other stands are even less honest and principled than this, so Kent is
techically correct.

--Tim May