Disinformation in L.A.

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue May 13 22:32:56 PDT 1997

At 12:19 PM 5/11/97 -0400, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>You might remember I wrote recently about the DoJ report released this
>month that calls for new legislation to ban bomb-making info online. Now
>Feinstein's office tells me she's going to introduce a bill.

Feinswine never saw a gun/mind control bill she didn't like. She is an
ultra fascist that rose to power thanks to the yellow dog Bay Area voters.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi