[STEGO] Secure envelopes

Huge Cajones Remailer nobody at huge.cajones.com
Tue May 13 21:35:30 PDT 1997

Someone too gutless to use their real name and full address in
their email, disguising themself as "The Spectre" wrote:

> I, personally, have been on this mailing list for a while now,
> and have never seen *any* worthwhile posts from either of those remailers,
> or any other for that matter.  If you've got something to say, say it.
> Anything less is cowardice, in one form or another.

  It seems that The Spectre finds much on this list to be worthless,
including the value of anonymity. (Except in his or her own case,
obviously.)
  All of The Spectre's comments seem to be reruns of old posts
which were followed by calls for list censorship. Personally, I
prefer the ASCII art.

TruthMonger