KKK derails crypto bill, report from House Judiciary... (fwd)

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue May 13 20:06:40 PDT 1997

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Jim Choate wrote:
> And for those who are white with real cajones, walk into a black bar around
> 1AM on a Sunday.

I walked _through_ the housing projects in San Francisco at ~3:30 am on a
Sunday morning. Not only did I make it out alive, I made it out with a
couple of ice cold beers the enterprising homeboys hanging out at the
other side felt compelled to give me, since I turned down what they
originally offered me as a token of their friendship.

[Professional socializer. Don't try this at home. Or if you do, don't blame
me if you get hurt or killed.]