List of Explosives

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 12 23:33:38 PDT 1997

At 11:23 PM 5/10/97 -0400, John Young wrote:
>The correct URL for the latest ATF list of explosives:
>
>   http://jya.com/atf042597.xt

The even more explosively correct URL is

	http://jya.com/atf042597.txt

Includes many old favorites, misses a few popular ones, uses inconsistent
forms for a few, and throws in some catchalls like
	Explosive liquids.
	Explosive powders.
(but surprisingly, not "Explosive gas mixtures"  :-)

[Federal Register: April 25, 1997 (Volume 62, Number 80)]
[Notices]
[Page 20242-20244]
>From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:fr25ap97-106]

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts at ix.netcom.com
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)