Camera Hacking

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Mon May 12 14:49:39 PDT 1997

Tim May wrote:

> (I sent this article to cypherpunks at cyberpass.net, but am getting no
> traffic from that site, and some of my messages have bounced. I've
> subscribed to cypherpunks at algebra.com and will resubmit some of my recent
> articles to that address. It would be nice if the "interlinked lists"
> system could work to handle outages of sites, and not just mutual
> distributions of articles. Any ideas?)

The messages get distributed between cypherpunks sites by way of email.

Any email message is normally stored in queues for five days, if the
recipient site is down. So short outages of cyberpass, or algebra.com,
will not make any messages disappear and cyberpass subscribers will
eventually get them.

I must assure you that there will be time when algebra.com will have
to be brought down for a couple of days or so, for scheduled maintenance.

I will try to give ample warning and maybe transfer the whole list of
subscribers to some other site.

igor