Camera Hacking

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon May 12 10:12:38 PDT 1997

(I sent this article to cypherpunks at cyberpass.net, but am getting no
traffic from that site, and some of my messages have bounced. I've
subscribed to cypherpunks at algebra.com and will resubmit some of my recent
articles to that address. It would be nice if the "interlinked lists"
system could work to handle outages of sites, and not just mutual
distributions of articles. Any ideas?)