Disinformation in L.A.

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Sat May 10 16:35:55 PDT 1997

On Sat, 10 May 1997, Kent Crispin wrote:

> I would expect a "cypherpunk riot" to be a little more aimed at
> cyberspace than real-world suburban neighborhoods.  Wouldn't you?

Tim was mostly talking about nuking the District of Columbia.  You will
note that that is an artificial community filled entirely with politicians
and their sycophants.  It is sort of like the train that Ayn has blow up
in the Rocky Mountain tunnel in Atlas Shrugged.  There are no innocents
there. (Well a few tourists and Ethiopian immigrants who don't know better
but you can't win 'em all.)  Note also that he is hoping others will do
the deed.  He's not volunteering.

There will be a few unfortunate explosions in the world over the next few
years so I'm sure Tim is just hoping for a beneficial target selection.

DCF