Wine Politics Again!

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Sat May 10 11:37:59 PDT 1997

On Sat, May 10, 1997 at 10:25:07AM -0500, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>>Everybody everywhere is somehow affiliated with the gubmint, including you
>>and Tim May.
>
>That may be so but I doubt anyone on the list enjoys such affiliations more
the you Kent. :(

William, your precious "individuality" is a tiny wart in the vast
echoing emptiness of your mind.  That wart sits in shuddering awe of
its trivial non-descript self because it is blind to the beauty of the
rest of its own being.

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent at songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...