Disinformation in L.A.

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat May 10 08:56:06 PDT 1997

I just watched on CNN the images of the raid on the "militia cell" in L.A.,
cited as a cell having "thousands and thousands" of rounds of ammo (ooh,
scary!), and of having "anti-government literature" (there ought to be a
law against this kind of stuff!).

They also claimed they found "armor-piercing rounds" and "cop-killer bullets."

Well, I saw the cops and their shill reporters demonstrating what many of
us have in our own arsenals. (The Second Amendment should be repealed!)

The cops claim they know that "something was being planned." And how do
they know this? Probably the standard method: infiltrate a narc into the
group and have him plant ideas and spout extremist rhetoric, then use this
same rhetoric to get a compliant judge to issue a search warrant, even if
no actual crime has been committed. (Except the search warrant is used as a
"raid warrant," with black-clad ninjas breaking down the doors...and if the
victims inside think they're under attack by unnamed thugs and try to fight
back, a good reason for the ninjas to start shooting. A good way to dispose
of dissidents and heighten the sense of panic.)

We live in a police state.

--Tim May