Wine Politics Again!

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri May 9 21:39:54 PDT 1997

:
>Hello friends of the Virtual Vineyards and family wineries. Remember the
>felony direct shipping law in Georgia I wrote about a few weeks ago? Well,
>Governor Miller signed it, unfortunately. Ship a bottle of wine, go to
>jail. Amazing.

Thanks, Marianne and Bob, for the news.

I am shipping a few bottles of California's finest merlot (much nicer that
the trendy cabernets) to my sister and her husband in Hollywood, FL.

Always nice to poke a sharp stick in the eyes of the fascists while also
adding to my list of felonies (should I ever again enter Florida, which
seems doubtful, at least not for a while).

Chiles and his co-conspirators should be shot for high crimes against the
Constitution. After Clinton, Freeh, Kerrey, and the other traitors.

Every day that passes, I'm more convinced that McVeigh did the right thing.
Some innocents died, but, hey, war is hell. Broken eggs and all that.

--Tim May