List of GAK supporters

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Wed May 7 22:00:57 PDT 1997

At 09:37 PM 5/7/97 -0700, Marshall Clow wrote:
>Apple, as far as I know, has no GAK project in place.
>In fact, as far as I know, the last GAK-related action
>that anyone at Apple has participated, was to participate in
>the original press release.

Which was a big mistake. I know I complained loudly to them. I suspect
others did as well.

>This is not meant as a defense of Apple. I have discussed
>their support of this organization with senior management there,
>and tried to convince them of the errors of their ways. Rather,
>it is a comment on their current activities regarding GAK.

Do you feel you had success in discussing this issue with them?

Thanks,

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi