The Executive State

geeman NOSPAM-geeman at best.com
Wed May 7 08:53:23 PDT 1997

Anyone doubting that the center of gravity of world power is shifting
would do well to ponder: 100 of the world's top CEO's are going to
Bill Gates' house to hear him expound on what the future will look
like.

IF that doesn't make you nervous nothing will.  It's at least as
nervewracking as anything Clinton admin. might do.