(fwd) Re: XS4ALL censored pages (fwd)

root root at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Tue May 6 12:10:16 PDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 13:03:06 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Felipe Rodriquez <felipe at xs4all.nl>
To: Alex de Joode <usura at replay.com>
Cc: root at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: XS4ALL censored pages (fwd)

Hi,

Plz forward this to the cypherpunk list:

> As we guessed XS4ALL don`t even have the guts to send us a copy of the
> pages they censored. Check this out...
>

> >>Postmaster,
> >>
> >>Please send me a copy of your current pricing for web space.
> >>Also, please send me a copy of the marajuana pages you recently removed
> >>from your web server.
> >
> >Hearby you recieve information about all services from xs4all.
> >
> >We don't know anything about marajuana pages so we can't send you a copy of
> >that.

The simple reason that a copy cannot be sent is that we have no such
copy. The Dutch police have asked us to remove these pages, because
they where being used to sell and distribute marihuana, hashish and
XTC. These drugs had been distributed to countries like France,
England and Japan. Through Interpol these countries had requested the
dutch police to take action against these pages. If Xs4all would not
have removed the pages we'd have been target of a criminal
investigation.

Kind regards,

	Felipe Rodriquez