[Off Topic - Vulis] Re: Controversial Commercial ISP for Remailer?

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Tue May 6 09:38:15 PDT 1997

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> It certainly would be consistent with other terrorist acts perpetrated
> by Armenian criminals off and on the net - such as the genocide of
> the 2 million Moslems and Sephardic Jews in this century alone.
>
> I am not surprised that Arachelian's employer, Earthweb, condones his
> spamming.  They sound like a thoroughly corrupt and criminal organization,
> since they even employ Arachelian as a network administrator.

ROTFL! To quote the infamous snow:
"Pot. Kettle. Black."

A better question would be: How many people did you and your bots and
your cohorts spam in this century alone?  [Including Moslems, and Jews]
And how many flame wars have you ignited?

(And I promise that I won't tell anyone that you ate ham and cheese
sandwitches with your white bread on passover unless I do so in public.)
:)

Now that I think about it... I suppose since Earthweb sells Java, and java
contains caffeine (virtual mind you) and caffeine is addictive, you could say
Earthweb is a virtual "drug" dealer, but corrupt and criminal?  Ha!

Oh, before I forget, remind me to send you a pack of Oren's Earthweb Blend
coffee (which we give out at trade shows) one of these days.  The first pack
is free, once you're addicted... errrr... if you like it you can order
more from Oren's Daily Roast.  <evil grin>

 -- End of this off topic thread.  Hehehhe! :)

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "So make a move and plead the fifth,   |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|  'cause you can't pleade the first!"   |/\|/\
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  | For with those which eternal lie, with |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"| strange aeons, even death may die.     |.....