Rape, death and XS4ALL

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Mon May 5 16:56:11 PDT 1997

Paul Bradley <paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Absolutely, besides which, even though I believe in the right of people
>to be as bigotted and statist as they see fit, there are only so many
>causes we can support and coming in on the side of XS4ALL knowing their
>record seems ill advised to me. If they truly deserved our support they
>would retain the pages whether they were legal or not.

  Funny, I didn't notice that *you* supported XS4ALL in the first place.

  Besides, you fail to understand that those who put up Radikal
mirrors didn't do it to support XS4ALL (mirroring just one of their
customers' pages doesn't help them much, eh?), but to fight for
free speech.

  Why don't you host that marijuana vendor's pages on your website?

   --Faktor 4