Insults about Vulis

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon May 5 13:56:18 PDT 1997

At 3:56 pm -0400 on 5/5/97, TruthMonger wrote:

>   Robert Hettinga belatedly proposed that it was he who
> suggested the idea to Sandy (about the same time that Bob was
> coming into some cash and reputation capital promoting C2Nut's
> pet projects).

What *I* want to know is, when do I get the TriLateral Commission
membership card (*and* secret decoder ring) I bought with all that cash.

I'm honored to be Mongered in such fine company.

Bob Hettinga
(who seems to have taken a cashflow "holiday" last year...)

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
Lesley Stahl: "You mean *anyone* can set up a web site and compete
               with the New York Times?"
Andrew Kantor: "Yes."  Stahl:  "Isn't that dangerous?"
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/